Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 4 August 2011

hmmm

Yesterday was a mess, I ate loads, purged and took laxatives. I get so anxious when I binge, I just want to get rid immediately.

I have a history of self harm too. Yesterday I cut, I don't even know why, I'm in a weird head space at the minute :s It probably has a lot to do with my uncle passing, its his funeral next week, I'm completely dreading it.

Oddly I seem to be comfortable when I'm on a downer, I think that's become the norm so its what I'm used to. Who knows. All I know is when I'm on a high I kinda go a bit nuts, hyper even, and I'm sure I make others around me uncomfortable because I never shut up and I behave like I'm high or something!

Anyhoo I haven't posted my weight for a while so here it is duh duh duh!! 221.6lbs
Its not good
I've missed my last couple of goals massively.
I wanted to be around 217 by now ):
9.4lbs lost in 15 days
When I see it written down I think it looks good but when you look at me and realise my body looks no different then its crap!

Keep calm and carry on

much love to all xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Aw, just stay strong hun. Some loss is better than none. I believe you will get there. *hugs* I have a notebook that says Keep Calm & Smile On :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you cut my dear, I can relate to a lot of what you said so if you ever want a understanding ear then just send me a message. Keep your head up, you're doing well with the weight lose even if you can't see it in the mirror. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys, I swear you lot keep my head above water :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! :D
    You should be so proud of yourself. I'm sure that it shows :) Just keep up the good work and it will eventually pay offf

    ReplyDelete