Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Great day!

Today has been fab, the best in quite literally months! Foodwise I'm under 100kcal for the day and its nearly 5.30pm plus I'm not even hungry. I have an event on Saturday that I want to look my best for so a few more days like today and I'll be sorted.

Also today I met up with an old friend that I haven't seen in months and it was really nice. There was no food involved. It was just a chance to catch up and I loved it.

The best thing by far today is that I've received my results for my first year at the Open University and I passed with distinction!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

I'm the sort of person who plays down how well I think I've done just in case I really didn't do well but in this case I genuinely believed I'd failed, I was far from happy with the last essay I handed in, I thought it was absolute rubbish! To know I've succeeded at something I really care about is such a boost for me, I'm not a failure!!!

I'm sorry to see some of you guys are going through some hard times, I hope it turns around for you soon. Much love and happiness xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It makes me happy to see other people happy. Well done on passing with distinction and also with your intake. I hope you lose the amount you're hoping for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing with distinction, that's great! It's good to see you happy my dear just be careful with such a low intake as it may trigger off a binge. But yeah, I hope you continue feeling good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things are going good for you :D You aren't a failure, and you will never be one! You are radiant and beautiful and even though we have our bad days, ultimately we will reach our goals! Keep striving for the best! Much love <3

    ReplyDelete