Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 25 July 2011

Hello World

Hi.

I've been reading a few blogs and gained so much inspiration and motivation from them that I decided to give it a go.

I feel that I should first and foremost say that I'm messed up. I have a horrible relationship with food and I embark on potentially dangerous quests in order to achieve the body beautiful. If you disagree with my methods please discontinue reading this as I'm stuck in my ways and will do whatever I please!

Its 14.51 and I've not eaten a thing. I've had diet coke and water and thats it. I'm currently punishing myself for yesterdays binge at the local takeaway of garlic bread, chicken curry and chips. I have to be firmer on myself and learn theres consequences to my actions as I too often allow myself to get away with anything and everything.

I have been undergoing a serious restrictive diet for the past 5 days and have so far lost 7.4lbs. I counteracted yesterdays binge with a dose of laxatives and I'm drinking as much fluid as possible to rehydrate my body. Thats another reason why I'm not eating a thing today as the results from laxative abuse can be short lived.

My weight this morning was 223.6lbs (URGH!)

I know this is a huge number and it makes me want to rip my stomach right out so I never have to eat again but to be frank it is what it is and I'm taking back my life.

Heres some little goals I've set myself:-

By sat 30th (5 days time) I'll weigh under 220lbs (3.6lbs to lose)

By the following sat (12 days time) I'll weigh 215lbs (8.6lbs to lose)

Then I'll only have 15lbs to drop to reach my first goal weight of 200lbs.

Thank you all so much for your blogs, I think every single one of you are amazing and strong and help me stay strong

xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck to you! A blog is a good way to keep track of yourself, vent, and get support. A lot of people if you read their blogs and add them, they will add you back and support you as well. I'm a very big girl :( My HW is 295. I hated and wanted to kill myself. My CW is 255, I don't hate myself as much because I can now see progress and the light at the end of the tunnel. Ana is saving my life in so many ways. A lot of my friends and I are starting a fruit fast. It is easy and keeps your body from binging. Freezing fruits and berries gives them a popsicle taste and makes you think you are cheating even though you really aren't and with the high water in fruits, you feel full and they are a natural laxative.

    Also if you aren't already a member.. the site prettythin.com is pretty amazing. I've met a lot of people there and have gotten a lot of support. If you ever need tips, help, or support just leave me a comment and I'll comment back :D

    ReplyDelete