Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 29 July 2011

225

FUCK!

I cant believe I've put on 2.2lbs in the last couple of days. I HATE pizza hut. Fat bastards!!! I didnt have enough laxatives left to rid my body of that junk. Because I've abused them for a while I now need a much bigger dose for them to work and I only had a couple left

Today I'm taking back control. Today not one person is going to stand in my way. No one!

I'm going to walk my dogs legs off later on. I'm going to aim for a seven mile walk if not more depending on time constraints. I love walking, I can quite literally walk to the end of the earth. I bought some proper hiking boots a few weeks ago and they make the whole process a lot more comfortable for my feet. I'm going to walk off that two pounds, walk, walk, walk till I shrink.

I'm angry about this weight gain but its motivating me to work so much harder. Strong mind. strong body

I hope eveyones well xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You'll soon lose that 2.2lbs especially with all that walking. Take it easy though my dear, you don't want to overwork yourself and knacker your legs out so much that your in pain for the next few days. Stay safe. <3

    ReplyDelete