Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 28 July 2011

224

So I'm up 1.2lbs from yesterday, hardly surprising considering how sucky yesterday was. When I went to sleep last night I kept waking up with horrible indigestion from the crappy food I ate. This in itself is a deterrent from that kind of eating behaviour, I'm very grumpy when I have disturbed sleep!

Todays a new day. Unfortunately I've woken up feeling like its going to be a hard day and I'm probably right. This is me at my weakest because when I have a big binge one day I generally continue that through for a few days and fuck up all the progress I've made so far. I need to keep myself busy so that I dont think about food. I think I'll write out a list of things to do today to keep me focused.

Urgh

Hope everyones achieving what you set out to today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment