Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 26 July 2011

223.6

I've stayed the same from yesterday... My body has a tendency to do this, it loses quite a bit for a few days then it stays the same for a couple of days and starts losing again after that. This will potentially affect saturdays weight goal depending on how long I'm stuck for. Hmmmmmm......

I'm unsure of what to do today foodwise. I try to keep my kcal intake to below 500 every day. I know if I spread these kcal out over the day say over 5 or 6 meals I'd see a bigger loss due to maintaining my metabolism throughout the day. In theory this makes sense however I have a binge problem and when I start to eat I sometimes struggle to stop. So if I say save my kcal for later this afternoon when I'll be most hungry then at least I can eat enough to satisfy me for 500kcal or less. But then if I eat throughout the day my hunger will be more bearable and it should hopefully allow me to avoid binging. Grrrrrrr. Its a gamble. I just dont trust myself.

Hope everyones well

xxxx

*******UPDATE*******

Its 14.12 and so far today I've had coffee with sugar 50kcals and egg white on one slice of toast 100kcal

I'm really going to give this eating throughout the day thing a go. I need to shift this weight asap and if this is the way to do it then I'll just have to tape my mouth shut to avoid binges!

1 comment:

  1. Hi love! Just started following you and wanted to congratulate you on your updated food status! I have that problem where I either eat nothing or eat everything and restricting throughout the day can be tough but you'll find ways to distract yourself (some may be a little weird to others) but it totally works. You'll figure it out slowly but surely! I try to keep my total calories around 500 as well! :) I hope you start to see the results you're expecting. Stay safe and beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete