Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 30 July 2011

222.4

I have no clue how this number has occurred! I ate around 800kcal yesterday and I didnt even get a chance to go for a walk due to more family get togethers. I must have been retaining fluid I guess. This does make sense I suppose. Pizza Hut and Mcdonalds are so salty, my body's probably retained the fluid because of that junk.

This takes my loss to 8.6lbs in 10 days. I know deep down that this is an amazing achievement but its not enough. No matter what I lose its never enough. I can always find ways in which I could have done better, could have exercised more or could have avoided that 100kcal. Its so demoralising to know that I'll never be happy or proud of my accomplishments. I'm still fat.

Anyway I am going to go for a walk today, just see how far I get. I really need to exercise more, get off my lazy butt!

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and advice you've been leaving, you are all helping me so much xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment