Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 31 July 2011

222

Yesterday I went for a very long walk, 8.8miles according to google pedometer. This should have burnt about 1000kcal according to another site. Great right? Except that my body started screaming out for food obviously as it had burnt through its reserves. I was literally starving hungry. So I ended up eating a lot more than I'd usually eat and I once again felt out of control with food.

I think I'll keep my walks to 5 miles or less because this is easily manageable for me and it doesnt really affect my hunger level therefore giving me the optimum weight loss.

Today I'm going to an airshow which should be fun. I'll have to avoid all of the sweet goodies but theres plenty going on there to preoccupy me. Plus its a couple of miles to get there so theres my exercise for the day too :)

hope everyones well xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ah I hope you had an awesome time at the airshow. :)

    5 miles sounds like a manageable target and should definitely aid you in your weight lose. Hope you're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza. I can't imagine even walking five miles at one time. I guess that means I'm out of shape. lol I hope you have fun at the airshow!

    ReplyDelete