Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 15 March 2013

I'm back!!

It's been a couple of years now since I last blogged and I'm back to tell you that I'm in the worst shape ever... yay! Lol. So I now weigh 250lbs :-( piled on masses of weight again. I've been seeing a psychiatrist about my 'depression' and potential bipolar disorder, been on all sorts of different meds to 'correct my imbalance' however none of them have helped at all, turns out my imbalance is innate, it's just me. So I've come off all the meds and I'm trying to take stock of my life.

Truth is I've really missed you guys <3 you would always be there to support me when the rest of the world couldn't give a shit. I think it's took me so long to come back because I felt like an absolute failure. After I spouted all that "I'm going to change, eat healthily, get better" blah blah blah and then I just didn't. I couldn't bring myself to come back and tell you I'd failed... again.

Anyway I feel like this is a really good time to focus on me, to address the binging and start a fresh. 250Lbs is so disgusting but it's a good round number to start with. I feel like myself again now after quitting the medication about a month ago, back to my dysfunctional self!! Haha!

I hope everyone is well, I'll try my best to catch up on everybody's blogs and see how you guys are doing

Loadsa love

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment